80-storey condominium tower at 8 Elm Street
Best for the bankers, stockbrokers, students, professors, doctors, lawyers, and consultants who are career-focused.
8 Elm Street Condos is a new redevelopment Condominiums Located at 8 Elm Street, In Toronto.
According to project torontonians will see three-storey heritage structure with the tower above structurally supported by cantilevers in the hart of Downtown. Floors 4-6 feature an astoundingly compressed 266 m² floorplate, while the tower levels above expand to a still dramatically compact typical floorplate of 463 m². To put this in context, the City’s Tall Buildings Guidelines for tower floorplates indicate an optimized size of 750 m², which is reflected in most of Toronto’s recent point towers.
8 Elm Street Condos located in Toronto’s most densely populated The Bay Street Corridor Neighbourhoods.
It has the advantage of being located within walking distance of the Financial District, the Discovery District, the Hospital District, the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, Toronto City Hall and downtown Yonge Street.
The Tower was designed by Page + Steele / IBI Group, with the developers represented as 8 Elm Park Properties Inc. that is a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals who create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments and development by Pemberton Group.
Pemberton Group has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality.
A Pemberton condominium rises above the rest because of the dedication, talent and leadership of the team behind it.
Pemberton’s latest developments located in the GTA communities such as:
- Indigo Condominiums in a connected location next to the Maple GO station;
- Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2 situated across from Erin Mills Town Centre;
- CityLights on Broadway, offering the best value at Yonge and Eglinton;
- SkyCity2 in amenity-rich Richmond Hill City Centre;
- Ten93 Queen West in the trend-setting Queen Street West neighbourhood;
- The Urban Townhome Collection at U Condominiums, just steps from Yorkville.
- The Uptown Residences at Yonge and Bloor;
- Neon in Toronto’s midtown Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood
- Bluwater on Oakville’s spectacular waterfront.
Register with us today for more information on 8 Elm St by Pemberton Group